I’ve always wanted a tiny, low-res, low-power projector mounted to my PDA. Looks like my wish will come true… eventually. PDALive is pointing to Upstream Engineering’s plan to ship a small(portable tv sized) projector in 2005 which will eventually shrink to the size of a matchbox.
A more vaporware version is in NEC’s P-ISM concept package.
- Interactive Worksheets for grades 1-3.
- EasyType apparently doesn’t work for OS 5. Would allow people to use PS2 keyboards(including one handed, chordic keyboards) with OS 5 devices.
- Macromedia Flash Player for non-Clie devices.
- Opera Web Browser.
- Low bit-rate video streaming over wifi.
- Slideshow module for AppShelf launcher.
- A PalmOS driver for the software that drives those external lcd screens that modders add to their PCs. (see http://www.uic.lcd.de.vu/ )
- A palm web server(palmhttpd is outdated and doesn’t run well on the Tungsten C) that lets you access your pda’s expansion cards with a web browser.