Business Card Best Practices from Scoble
I don’t revisit business cards often, but I carry a few with me. 2 of them are Robert’s – his Braille version and the one that seems to be made of an alien black rubber material. So, when he gives advice about business cards, I listen.
By the way, here’s my latest card. The quote is from a customer of ours. SiteBuilder had a nasty bug when run on his computer and noone else’s. Took us a while to find the problem, but Greg Campbell found the solution and made the customer happy!
Update: Garret Dimon’s business card is awesome.
Physics For Organizing Your Desktop
This physics and stylus-based prototype for organizing icons on your desktop looks fantastic. “There will be a downloadable executable of the prototype released on this page shortly.” I’m looking forward to running this on my eo, even if it is just a prototype.
I love the VW Fast commercials.
- Fast Site.
- Apparently, every VW GTI owner (past and present) gets a Fast Toy. Ebay has ’em.
- ihaveanidea forum on Fast.
- Fast Commercials on YouTube. Also, at thenewsmarket.
- “My Fast thinks delivery is for the weak.”
- Meanwhile, this Etsy customer is asking for someone to make her husband a plush Fast. Nice.
Wasps Who Pilot Roaches
JWZ discusses a kind of wasp that can subvert the will of roaches and drive them into its nest. Holy cow.