Scoble Podcast about his move to PodTech.net (Highlights)
The podcast and press release are up!
Highlights of the podcast:
- Channel 9 success numbers.
- Scoble is leaving because Microsoft is on the right track again.
- He’s also leaving because he wants to take advantage of the media possibilities that Microsoft, Apple and other companies are setting up. (Vista, iPod, XBox 360, etc)
- Prediction: Next year, 50% of Vloggercon attendees will have HD cameras.
- Second Life integration with feeds, audio and video is tight. You can carry around a waving flag with a video playing on it.
- When a story breaks on blogs, podcasts, etc, it spreads like wildfire. PodTech can tie into that. Existing large media companies are too slow.