Well, I still have some important questions.
- When does the first model go on sale? What is the preorder date? Is it going to be a pre-order nightmare like with the XBox 360? I plan on getting one as soon as possible and I’d hate to go without just because I didn’t know that preorders were open.
- Is there a model with a PCMCIA slot? I want to upgrade to EVDO, maybe not this year, but soon. This is not a deal-breaker.
- What does the power brick look like?
- When using a stylus, will mouseovers be detected, like on a traditional tablet pc?
- What are each models’ specific features and prices?
- How am I supposed to sleep tonight knowing that all of these questions may be answered far away at CEBit while I’m snoozing?
- What’s the deal with the instant-on media player software that doesn’t require XP to run? Is that built in to every device or just some?
- What kind of sturdiness tests have been performed?
- Does that two thumb keyboard app work well? Can you only have one thumb touching the screen at a time?
- When will the first review I really trust be written? (I trust the-gadgeteer.com, Walt Mossberg, TomsHardware, AnandTech)