It’s getting crazy out there.
No, I’m not talking about the shopping scene. I was at Target last night and it was very tame.
I’m talking about the blogging / gaming / tech world. Some examples:
- Second Life now has a virtual collectible card game.
- Sony released a ‘viral’ marketing campaign that forgets all the learnings made by similar campaigns over the course of the past several years.
- Chris and Ponzi read their vows from UMPCs (congrats, BTW!)
- A big web conference turned into a political rally, totally robbing the attendees and speakers of what they came for.
- Amanda Congdon on ABC – NICE!
Well, at least there are some sane people this week:
- Alex King mentioned CodePress – an online code editor with syntax highlighting.
- TechShop has a bunch of classes scheduled (including laser cutting and mig welding).
- FOX News visited JKOnTheRun!!!
- Gmail can now be used to read your other POP3 accounts.
- Sean put together a Triklits-based status board. His construction photos are here. I’ve been meaning to do something like this with my set. My code so far is here.
Ok, yeah. Even the sane stuff is pretty wild.