The new Google Mobile iPhone app is extremely poor at interpreting my voice.
Twitter discussion is here.
Seems to be pretty solid. My profile is here.
Some quick notes from the presentation:
- “I’m a big no-funding guy.”
- Mobile version available (good call)
- Coming soon: nike+ style challenges, API, i18n, facebook app, openid, car sharing, group formation/discussion.
- Available now: Threads, trends, activity screen, filter to friends, calculate savings with small changes
- It’s built on the metafilter code.
- Built with 2 people, a few weeks, $1000.
I finally canceled both. We don’t order enough movies or games to make either of these services pay off, financially. The result would have been different if the Netflix Video On Demand service supported OS X.